Wednesday, August 27, 2008

PART 1:CONVO IN MEMORY~~FAMILY

THE HISTORY IN MY LIFE..

IIUM 24TH CONVOCATION FIESTA
23 AUGUST 2008(SATURDAY)
SESSION 1 (8am)


the scroll..alhamdulillah


surprise gift from my family..

Alhamdulillah...praise to u Allah...
The most significant & memorable event in my life.My convo day..1st time ever being a graduant!!i was so proud of myself n being a part of IIUM student and community..

wif my beluved parents


me n afnan

myself..

Specially to my dedicated lecturers, thanx for the 'ilm (knowledge) and guidance throughout my student's life..

my former schoolmates..

the gemadiansz
Thank u ayah, mama, my brothers; azam, fitri, firdaus, hakim n luvly sister; aizzah for ur support to me..

my family


luvly frenzy

me n izani.

To all my friends, congratulations n thanx 4 being wif me n sharing our joy n sorrow together..
GOOD LUCK to us!!

sweet photos here!!

~Little_khalifah~

No comments: