Sunday, December 21, 2008

Awesome Friday..!!

Last Friday...
My 2nd brother, Azam stayed at my house before registering 4 a new semester in IIUM..I just let him stayed for few days.Pity him!!Lots of things to be loaded back into his room.Huhh..(Cuti panjang sangat..!!)

Sal(my roomate) and I gone crazy dat day.We went jogging at nite.Location-->IIUM's Male Sports Complex!!It was really fun!!Actually, we went to wash our clothes as well at Mahallat Ameenah since we are leaving to penang the next day. Frankly, this is the first and last last time ever..hope so huh!!washing all my clothes at IIUM..lazy gurl!!It's like no time for it..huhu..

Tired..lazy enuff!!As I reached home, my brother smiled at me.."Kak Am..orang dapat 5K!!JPA dah bagi.."Hmm...good news 4 me..of coz he'll b in trouble..Silap orang la bagitau kat Am n Sal..We decided to 'paw' him dat nite. Haha..laughter is the best medicine!!

Sabak..here I come..we had a very late steamboat n BBQ dinner dat nite on azam's treat!!tq sayang!i luv u soooo much!!muaahh..

before...Everything in da pot!!


After..ur fingers lickin' good!!


P/s: Pix were grabbed from Padil.Tq!!
Need to have some rest..Will off to Penang @ 4am..yeay!!


~Little_Khalifah~

No comments: